Thursday, March 10, 2016

Oops! Skit- Written by Lizzy Merilyn

KATY: Uh-oh.
SADIE & LIZZY: What?
KATY: It says we have 4 more hours until we get to Acadia. We were supposed to get there in just 2.
LIZZY: Oh, gosh.
SADIE: What happened?
KATY: We made a wrong turn. We're headed back to Bangor!
LIZZY: Nuts! We were so excited to get there, but, oh nuts.
SADIE: What are we going to do?!
KATY: Um, I guess I'll just turn around to get there ASAP... Siri, what's the quickest route to Acadia National Park, Maine?
SIRI: Checking... The quickest route to Acadia National Park, Maine is Highway 51. The traffic is red. Would you like to search for an alternative route?
KATY: Oh great!
SIRI: I'm not sure what that means. Would you like me to search the web for it?
ALL: (Laughing) What a trip!
SADIE: Er, I think I'm going to be carsick.
ALL: Oh, no! 

No comments:

Post a Comment